While driving the boys to their friends' house, Owen popped up with "3 plus 3 equals 6 and 4 plus 4 equals 8."
"Very good," I say, trying to remember if we had covered these particular equations before.
"Give me some other ones Mom."
I'm thinking this is too cool and I give him other addition questions up to 10 as we're driving along. I look at him through the rear-view mirror and notice him looking all around the mini-van without saying a word. If you know this child that's quite something because he's quite the talker. So with the next math problem, I say, "Wow, how did you know the answer?"
"I count the windows."
Then he added, "And I didn't talk so I could think."
Preferred language
-
Filling out the patient forms for my upcoming PT appointment and…well, just
take a gander at some of the “preferred language” options. I han ben
waitynge a...
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment